Building relationships with financial professionals is part of our daily business at TriStar. We cultivate these relationships through constant communication, and by working collectively as a team with the plan sponsor, CPA, and financial advisor. Our expertise in the retirement plan industry, coupled with our focus on service, will benefit both you and your clients. Effective handling of eligibility, participation, vesting, disability, early retirement, and normal and deferred retirement provisions can greatly reduce plan costs. Partner with us to ensure your client’s plan is compliant with government regulations and that they are taking full advantage of top-notch plan design and the available tax incentives.
Here are a few reasons why you and your clients would want to work with us:
- We are a non-producing TPA, meaning, we do not sell investment products.
- We work with several fund companies and are not limited to whom we can work with.
- We have been in business for 15+ years.
- We are a small office, which guarantees you will speak to a human when you call and not an automated operator during business hours.
- We provide a clear list of services and fees.
- We provide a designated account specialist to guide you and your client through the plan implementation and process.
- We offer resources for plan sponsors and financial professionals to educate them about qualified retirement plans.