Jr. Plan Administrator
Heather has been with the company since the beginning on 2013.
1. Tell us a little about yourself.
I have 3 of some of the most awesome fur babies around with some of the snarkiest personalities. Currently I’m in school but my background is dental assisting with office and insurance management experience. A spiral of unforeseen circumstances allowed Shannon to snag me away from my former employer. Before that, I lived in Japan for a few years which invoked my love for different people, traveling, and international cuisine.
2. What is your role at TriStar?
Claudia’s right hand and interpreter 🙂 Census data collector extraordinaire. 401k Plan Q&A Assistance-I’m still learning.
3. What do you enjoy most about your job?
The lovely ladies I work with and that there is always something to learn. The job is never ever boring.
4. Before working here, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Child care, restaurants, retail, custom picture framing and gifts, international modeling, Red Cross volunteering, dental office- stuff- I’ve done it all. I can build you a shadow box while giving instruction on how root canals work.
5. What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
Gardening, cooking, finding new local treasures, taking lots of photos of the fur babies,
6. What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
Sunglasses, I’m super light sensitive.
7. What is your favorite food and least favorite food?
Favorite food- pretty much all food. Traditional international dishes are my fave.
Least favorite- I loathe going to fast food chain restaurants.
8. What is your favorite movie?
Gone with the Wind.