Megan has joined the TriStar team as an intern to learn more about the retirement plan industry and to help out with daily administration tasks. Learn more about Megan.
1. Tell us a little about yourself.
I recently graduated from William Jewell College with a Bachelors of Art in Art and Psychology. I am currently attending grad school at UCO. I currently live at home with my parents and my little brother (well he’s not that little anymore considering he’s sixteen and taller than me). I also have three whippets (dogs) named Maggie, Vader, and Scout.
2. What is your role at TriStar?
3. What do you enjoy most about your job?
I enjoy the fun environment of the office and enjoy the various fun tasks that I am given to complete.
4. Before working here, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
My most interesting job before would probably be babysitting-depending on the kid sometimes it can be really easy or very difficult.
5. What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
I like to paint and draw. I am also very into crafting, and working on various projects.
6. What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
I couldn’t live without books. I love reading and I’m not sure what I’d do without a book to read.
7. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is my mom’s Chicken Tetrazzini.
8.What’s a quirky fact about you?
One quirky fact is that because I did ballet so much when I was younger that I tend to walk like a duck. My feet were turned out so much that it is just the way that I walk.
9. What is your favorite movie, book, or quote?
Favorite Book: Harry Potter Series. Favorite Movie: Princess Bride. Favorite Quote: “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.”-Miss Piggy